Sorry for not keeping up with the posts very well, it has been crazy busy and I am glad to say that I am almost finished with the Christmas gifts! Yeah!!! I love it when I am done early and that never happens. Usually I am worried a week before Christmas wondering what I am going to get for so and so, but not this year and it feels great!
November was a bit of a crazy month. Maddox hasn't been pooping in the potty very often so we have had to flush him out and give him high doses of MiraLax which we are now increasing. I just couldn't believe the turn around in Maddox once he started going potty. Even the nursery leaders have mentioned how much better behaved he is. The poor kid use to sit on the couch all day and was irritable to no end (which makes for an irritable mommy). After 10 months of fighting this kid to poop, we finally took him in. Now he rips apart the house, plays, runs, dances...all those things I have missed and I finally feel like I have my little boy back and I LOVE it!
So now that Christmas time is here we look forward to enjoying each other. I can't believe my little boy is growing so fast and he amazes me with new information every day. Some information is overly stated like "Beer is bad for my body" or "That's a bad guy" as he points into a strangers face YIKES! He is always trying to make sense of things and of course he want's to do everything himself. His new discoveries excite me and at times make me a little sad. Sometimes I just want him to stay my sweet little boy forever, but with each month comes a newness of something I love, while the passing of another leaves behind sweet memories I'll cherish forever.
The Other Place Chili
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment