Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hide and Seek

I have to say, I think, rather, I know that I have the best husband in the world. Oh how I love that man!!! Thinking about him after all this time still gives me butterflies. He is such a wonderful father and husband and I couldn't be happier. Every day he tells me he loves me and that I am beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, hot or sexy (not that you needed to know that)! I love it, it is sweet and it makes my day. The greatest part about it is he doesn't say it just once, it's a few times a day everyday when I am least expecting it. He sure knows how to make a girl feel good about herself.

Not only does he pay special attention to me, but also to Maddox. He does his best to spend quality time with Maddox. He puts homework away until Maddox is in bed and they play together. One of their favorite things to do together is play hide and seek. Here are just a few of Maddox's favorite spots to hide.









And I love this picture. I had to laugh and grab the camera. Here is Brooks and Maddox hiding from me. "Hum...if we cover our eyes maybe Mom won't be able to find us. If we can't see her, maybe she can't see us." I love it.

The cupboard












An empty box










Behind the end table










He also loves hiding in the tub, our bed, a tote. I especially love that he isn't really all that quiet and that he peeks his head out to see if you are looking for him or if you are close to finding him. Then when you do find him he says "That was a good hider spot!" He loves to hide and he loves to seek. This makes the game really fun.

0 comments: