Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Halloween was pretty fun this year. We decided that we wanted to have a Halloween dinner and it turned out great!





















We had Witches Hats









These were good and I would not mind having these more often. They were super simple and extremely quick if you choose not to decorate them.

Dracula's special dipping sauce. (spaghetti sauce)

A bag of Bones (bread sticks with knots in the end)










Witches Brew (sprite with juice and of course dry ice)

Cupcake bats were on the list, but I ran out of time to make the wings so we had just plain chocolate cup cakes. The party was so much fun. We turned the lights out and had my tea candle holder as our light source and it was awesome! This is something that I plan on doing every year. We had such a good time together, and now that I know how Maddox will respond to a "spooky" meal I will be able to get more creative next year and I can't wait!










On Halloween my mom gave her Halloween party which the kids always love. They made skeleton hands of popcorn and candy corn, a fishing game to get prizes, a spooky story around the campfire and a cake walk. As usual the kids had a blast.Then we stopped at Grandma Carrie's and Grandpa Bryon's. All the kids were dressed so cute, I wish we would have been able to get their picture all together, but having three 3 yr. olds in the house made that difficult! We were even able to visit the great grandparents and that is always a treat for us!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! You are so creative:) Happy Halloween!

Cali said...

How fun! Are your witches hats calzone? Sounds delicious! I'm so glad that you had a good Halloween. I love Maddox' expressions--he's such a cute boy.

I love you so much, Analisha. I'm so glad to have you as my sister.

Tasha said...

sounds like your Halloween dinner went off well! It looks so good, you are so creative and out going! I love you!

Analisha said...

Thanks everyone! I really was fun. The Witches Hats were Calzones and super simple. I am sure you could make these in a variety of ways, but if you want to know how we did ours you can visit my fit for fun blog for the recipe. I even made this recipe less fat and it was terrific.

Taylor Gardner said...

Wow! How creative you are! I love the bone breadsticks :)