For St. Patrick's day my sisters and I decided to take the kids to the Bean Museum for earning their hearts in the month of February. Before we left Maddox and I made green eggs, green milk and read Green Eggs and Ham.

After breakfast we made our way to the museum where the kids were able to see all sorts of wild life and learn a bit about them. They were even able to see some that were alive after story time.
And I have to say, even though our kidos are still little and sweet, they hold a lot of spunk with a big personality to go with it! I just love this picture of Cortlynn. She didn't even want a picture taken which is not like her at all. We all had a great time at the museum and had a great time at the park afterwards! I just love that me and my sisters can get together as often as we do. I love them all so much.



0 comments:
Post a Comment