
This Valentines I asked Maddox what he would like for our Valentines dinner. And he said "Um...I think I just want Witches Brew and Witch hats again." Knowing how much he liked his Halloween Dinner I decided to do something fun again. While it wasn't as much fun as Halloween, we really enjoyed our food. And Maddox was so excited to have "FIRE"!

To drink we had sparkling cider which was festive right? For dinner we had grapes, rolls, salad, garlic butter shrimp, shrimp cocktail, and steak. I attempted to make Maddox a heart shaped pizza, but it didn't work out! For dessert we made chocolate bowls and filled them with ice cream topped with chocolate and strawberry syrup. These bowls were super easy to make and beautiful, but I have to say the best part about them is that they are not time consuming and set up quickly.
2 comments:
How did you make your ice cream bowls??? Looks so yummy I'm dying to try it out!
Your dinner and table looks and sounds fabulous. I am so glad you guys had so much fun. Thank you so much for the chocolate bowl recipe. It was so much fun:)
Post a Comment