Thursday, October 22, 2009

Update on Me...

Analisha says I should make a post, so here we go. Life is extremely busy, stressful, and fun at times. I am not a big fan of school anymore and being so close to graduation, I am having a hard time staying motivated. I have fell from being an A- student to a B student. Oh well - C's get degrees! My business has been really exciting and really stressful this year. I have posted a ROI of 79.13% (the exciting part) and I have reached a draw down of 30% (the stressful part). I am still working at American Family Insurance full-time, which is still just a job. I guess I am lucky to have one, so I shouldn't complain.

Analisha has been great this year. She does pretty much does everything around the house and takes care of her boys, while handling the extreme amounts of testosterone (Brooks, Maddox & Cooper). I am very grateful for what she does. Maddox has been great. I have been trying to play more t-ball with him and he has hit a couple line drives straight at my face. Luckily I caught them! I have brain washed him that the "Yankees Stink and the Red Sox are Awesome". He wants to be a Red Sox!

Well I guess i will get back to my homework.

Brooks

Here is a cute picture of Maddox as Buzz.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Glad to hear from you Brooks:) School will be over soon! Hang in there.

Tasha said...

That really is a cute picture, he looks as if he is anticipating lift-off! Hope everything becomes more exciting and less stressful for you. Lots of love to you all!