I love Fall! Over the years it has increasingly become my favorite season. I love the crisp air, the sweaters and hats, the beautiful colors that scatter the mountain side. I love everything about fall. I love the soups and stews, and mostly the anticipation of the holidays to come. However, I will miss summer. I will miss playing at the park, long walks, swimming, and the warm sun. I will
also miss watching Maddox do some of the things

he enjoys.
Shaving with Brooks on
Saturday mornings.

Mowing with Grandpa...

Grandma...

and Brooks every chance he can get, though we
usually have it done before he gets home.

And Saturday play dates with just the 3 of us. How we long for Brooks to be finished with school!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of him mowing the lawn! Fall is my favorite season, by far. I'm glad that your enjoying it, too! One of our favorite things to do in the fall is to go to a Pumpkin Patch. Are there any around you? I'll bet that Maddox would love it! I love you.
I also love the pictures of him mowing the lawn, almost on his toes to reach the handle... so CUTE!! We had a ton of fun in Utah last weekend, you guys should come and see us! I dont think we will be able to come again until Christmas time. Love you!
Post a Comment