Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Slap Jack

This summer Maddox has really enjoyed playing board games. After loosing board games pieces and later finding them as they were vacuumed up, I decided it was time to teach Maddox some card games. We started with Slap Jack which was super easy and quick for Maddox to pick up. As we were finishing our last hand inspiration hit me!
"Hey Maddox, who ever wins this last games gets to play one more really FUN game okay?"
"OKAY!"
After the game of Slap Jack I gathered all the cards. I was laughing so hard at this point, because Maddox had no idea what was coming next. When I composed myself enough to talk I yelled, "52 card pick up" and sent those cards a flying. "Okay, now pick them up!". I had expected Maddox to get mad and say, "MOM!!!" Instead this is how he reacted.
Laughing he yelled, "WOW!!! It's like it's snowing! Wow! I really like this game"
I bet you can't guess what his favorite game to play is now can you? And I bet you can't guess who is stuck picking up all those cards either...

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Ha, ha! That's hilarious!