Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy Summer

I can't believe I haven't posted since Maddox's birthday. It has been a fun and fabulous summer! I can't believe how busy life gets as your children grow older, though that is no excuse for not posting.

Instead of taking a week vacation this year, we decided to stay home and spend some fun quality family time together. We went to the movies to see Despicable Me which was a lot of fun. Maddox really enjoys the movie theater now that he is older. We also took a trip to the Zoo and then came home to water slide! We had family fun day and played many games along with watching movies. It was a nice relaxing week and I loved spending time with my boys!
Brooks and I were also able to get away to park city overnight! It was our first night away from Maddox and we loved it! It was so nice to reconnect with my sweet husband and not have to worry about anything but the two of us! I love you Brooks!


The gorilla was right up to the glass and Maddox was a bit nervous about being so close.

I love this picture of Brooks and Maddox! This picture was taken on the train ride at the Zoo. Maddox has really taken to spending time with his dad. They are pretty good friends and look forward to having boy time when Brooks gets home from work.

I have to laugh when I see the pictures of Brooks slip and sliding. Maddox got it for his birthday and it looks so big when Maddox is on it, but when Brooks gets on it, he almost takes up the entire length of it. We had a great time on it though!

0 comments: