Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas













This Christmas was pretty fun! It is so much fun seeing the magic of Christmas through a child's eyes. Everything changes with a child and I think it is so great! This year we took Maddox to see Santa at the mall and he was such a great Santa! We were the only ones there and Maddox was able to talk to Santa for as long as he wanted.

This Christmas he got a race track, nurf guns, and a marble run. Maddox had such a great Christmas and was in a pretty good mood considering he was up at 5:30. He usually doesn't get up until 7:00 or 8:00 and he stayed awake for 15 hrs total. That's a lot for a little guy!











I love this picture of Maddox! He looks so grown up in his new church outfit.

1 comments:

Cali said...

Oh, I loved seeing you over Christmas. I just wish that we were even closer together so that we could spend more time with each other. I'm glad that you had such a good Christmas. Does Maddox love those tracks? Collin and Aidon love theirs (I'm still laughing that we got the same tracks!), but the batteries annoy me. Who makes rechargable batteries that need to be recharged with another battery? What a crummy design!