Obviously this it the front of the house...just in case you were wondering :)
Brooks' office/den
Our bedroom~ I love the red wall
This is our front room
Kitchen~
Maddox's room and his blue wall.
Maddox was really cute about choosing a color for his room. He said he wanted a blue wall, but when we went into his room he spread his arms out saying; "I want red here (from the bottom of the window up), blue here (the right bottom half of the wall) and green here (the left bottom half of the wall). You could just see his mind running it through his head. It was so cute and he was sorely disappointed when we told him he could only have one color and even more disappointed when he realized that mom and dad were getting a red wall and he wasn't. It didn't last long though, once we got his bed in his room he wouldn't leave it.
After our first night in our new house Maddox woke up and said; "Hey! I didn't have any bad dreams! They had to stay at our old house cause they weren't invited!" It made all of us laugh. Thank heavens he didn't invite them along. I don't know what we would have done if they came to our new house. I was tired of being shoved to the edge of the bed so he could come in and snuggle his dad.









2 comments:
I'm so glad that his bad dreams didn't move with you! I love your house, and am happy that your able to have a place of your own now. Though, it was quite disappointing to see so much less of you this trip!
Yay! I need to come check out your new digs! Looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment